Wednesday, June 25, 2014

A Simple Recommendation to Bulova Watch Company :)

Vintage Bulova Digital Led Watch Cal 2281
     After our lunch today, I switched on the TV and watched the BBC Channel. I saw someone demonstrating an android smart watch to the BBC reporter. I immediately opened my laptop because an idea just popped out of my head.
    I will go straight to what I am thinking right now. I am challenging the Bulova Watch Company to make android smart watches. Why? Because Bulova pioneered in LED watchmaking. This is Bulova's advantage over the competition. They started producing "future" watches back in the day. This suggestion is not patented and Bulova can use my idea. Bulova can incorporate their "old world" case designs to the "new world" technology. I think it is super cool to see an Accutron case with an android smart technology on it. If Bulova will produce android smart watches soon, please make the price affordable and please include me in your mailing list so that I can save on money before the watches will go on sale. I will definitely buy one. And I hope I am making sense to everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment