Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Vintage Bulova Digital Led Watch Cal 2281 in Gold Filled Watch


   
    When this Vintage Bulova Digital Led Watch with Caliber 2281 in Gold Filled Case was offered to me, I was hesitant at first to buy it because there is no available parts here in the Philippines. This watch turns out to be in excellent working condition and  sold well in auction.




    The watch case and the bracelet were also in good condition. There were no signs of corrosion. We only fitted the watch with a new battery and it was keeping time for a week, before we had it auctioned in a popular auction website.




Happy Viewing!






2 comments:

  1. I actually have this watch but it stopped working one day. This is one of my favorite watches... Let me know if you want to sell this

    Martin Maddox
    funksect@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one for sale if interested 1(864) 316-5253 excellent condition never worn

    ReplyDelete