Saturday, August 7, 2010

Vintage Omega Seamaster Cosmic Caliber 565 Automatic Stainless Steel Wristwatch

 

   I have noticed that on my Live Traffic Feed, my post on Vintage Omega Seamaster Cosmic Automatic Caliber 752 got the most numbers of visitors. I owned that watch before it was auctioned in a popular auction site.

   Today, I am posting another  Omega Seamaster Cosmic with a different caliber movement. The caliber is 565.  I think I sold this watch to a buyer from Italy or from the USA because I have lots of buyers from Italy and the USA.




The watch has a nice white dial.




The back case is signed Omega and has a Seamaster's insignia.




   Even though that the rotor has some remnants of rust formation, the movement keeps perfect time. The movement is signed Omega.



Happy Viewing!





3 comments:

  1. Most of the Omega Seamaster from this brand are precious. If you are fond of watch, you are sure enough to love these keeps an eye on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the information. I really like the way you express complex topics in lucid way. It really helps me understand it much better way. stainless steel wristwatch

    ReplyDelete