Sunday, June 22, 2014

Vintage Rolex 7206 Rivet Endlink and 80 Endpiece used for Old Submariners & Filipinos being Funny

This Vintage Rolex 7206 Rivet Endlink and 80 Endpiece are used for Old Submariners.
This 80 endlink fits a 20MM lugsize. I have an experience wherein someone has sold to me a Rolex 80 endpiece but when we measured it, the ruler says 19MM. How on earth does an 80 endpiece become a 19MM? My technician told me that the owner has shortened the endpiece to fit it with his Rolex with a lugsize of 19MM. Filipinos are really funny people and I am a Filipino. :) :) The second photo is another example of how funny we are. I have seen westerners display sadness during the wake of their loved ones in photographs. But, we, Filipinos are different. Please see the photo below. I really do not know why we love to smile all the time! Ha ha!
But seriously, Filipinos are a peace loving people. Peace to all my beloved countrymen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment