Monday, October 17, 2016

New Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Bathyscaphe Flyback Chronograph Ocean Commitment II



     I am a guy with no preference in the way I dress. Some like to wear sporty stuff, some prefer   elegant clothes and others want to dress casually. But my choice of watches is always on the sporty side.

     I would like to share a New Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Bathyscaphe Flyback Chronograph Ocean Commitment II that was fed to one of my social media accounts in case some of you haven't encountered yet this new watch by Blancpain.

     Definitely, this watch is already available in your favorite watch store in the big cities around the world like New York, Milan, Madrid, Tokyo, Geneva, etc.


Photo is taken from one of my social media ccounts.



     You can check the details of this watch by visiting the Blancpain's website. I am for sure that this Blancpain watch is not a pain in some of the guys pocket! This watch is worth every penny!




No comments:

Post a Comment