Thursday, June 26, 2014

My First Sale of a Rolex Part - Another Rolex GMT - Master 1675 Faded Pepsi Bezel Insert

     An old man offered me this Vintage Rolex GMT-Master 1675 Faded Pepsi Bezel Insert and I thought, "What will I do with this?" I searched over the internet and read some comments in a Rolex Forum. I learned from my research that this is an important item to a Rolex enthusiast.
Vintage Rolex GMT-Master 1675 Faded Bezel Insert
I took photos of this item and listed it on a popular auction site. I always scheduled my items to start at 10 o'clock in the evening (Philippine Time) so that my bidders from the USA, Italy, France, the Netherlands, Germany, United Kingdom, Canada, Switzerland, and other countries in Europe are not sleeping. When the bidding of this item has started, watchers for this item have increased from 2 to 30 in just an hour after the item became live in auction. As a seller, you know already that the item will sell and the bid price will go up in the seven days duration of the auction. Some people emailed me to buy this item and close the auction. With respect to other bidders and watchers, I politely declined all the offers. After seven days, the item was sold, paid through Paypal and we shipped it immediately.  I emailed the EMS tracking number to the buyer and after a few days, the buyer has given me a positive feedback.  I knew that this is my first ever sale of a GMT Pepsi Faded Bezel because I am very familiar with the background, which is the cover of my old notebook! Thank you to the buyer. Have a nice day to all my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment