Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wishing to own an Oris Big Crown Pro Pilot Altimeter Watch

   I used to collect Vintage American watches because the price here in the Philippines is affordable for a newbie collector like me. I stayed away with swiss watches because I cannot afford the price. But when I was earning a little from my watch buy and sell business, I started buying swiss sports watches. One of the swiss sports watch brand that I like is Oris. In my facebook wall, Oris has been advertising its new Oris Big Crown Pro Pilot Altimeter Automatic Watch. I have only seen the new Oris Big Crown Pro Pilot Altimeter Automatic Watch in photos. I have not seen it personally. By looking at the picture, I think professional pilots will love the watch.  Oris said that this model is the most complicated and innovative pilot watch they have ever made so far. Oris also said that this is the first patented mechanical automatic watch with a mechanical altimeter. For now, I will just dream for the watch.


This photo of an Oris Big Crown Pro Pilot Altimeter Automatic watch is taken from the Oris website



No comments:

Post a Comment