Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Vintage Rolex Oyster Outer Box for Old Sports Model

   Someone has sold to me a Vintage Rolex Oysterdate Two Tone Automatic Watch and it came with a Vintage Oyster Outer Box. I am not familiar with old Rolex outer boxes but I have a feeling that the Rolex outer box that came with the Vintage Rolex Oysterdate  Two Tone Automatic Watch  is for a Vintage Rolex Submariner? I decided to sell the watch and the outer box separately. 




Although the sides of the outer box has shown that it is used, it still looks nice.




It has a Rolex insignia and signed Rolex Oyster. The box has a drawing of a map?








   This Vintage Rolex Oyster Outer Box has added a little profit to my earnings from the Rolex Oysterdate Two Tone Watch. Than you very much to the one who bought this box.

No comments:

Post a Comment