Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A Vintage Rolex GMT-Master Faded Yellow Bezel was a Saviour

I had one Vintage Rolex GMT-Master 1675 Faded Pepsi Bezel Insert left in my inventory and I was not sure if the appearance of the bezel would attract buyers until I saw a faded GMT Yellow Bezel inside my drawer and I thought of combining it with the Pepsi Faded Bezel for auction. The two items did very well in auction and I honestly did not expect that auction to bring in some extra cash. All I wanted was to get my money back from both items. I did not think about profit. To the person who bought these two items, Thank you very much!
I have remembered a line from a book "Blink" that I have read that says, the first thing that comes to your mind is the right thing because that first decision of yours is a mixture of all your past experiences. I'm happy that I did the right thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment