Saturday, March 21, 2015

New Hamilton Ventura Elvis80 Automatic / Quartz Watch






     I am a Filipino and an Asian. Asians love Rolex so much over the other swiss watches available in the market today. But I think, I am one of the exception. I love Rolex (a brand that can easily be pawned as collateral, easy to trade and a good insurance to hedge inflation) but I adore Vintage and the 21st century Hamiltons. Since Hamilton has relaunched its brand in the market, I am in constant search over the internet of what is the latest news on the brand. As I opened one of my social media accounts today, this new Hamilton Ventura Elvis80  Quartz / Automatic Watch appeared on my page. Please read the Hamiton webpage on the technical description of the watch on http://www.hamiltonwatch.com/news/baselworld-march-19-26-2015 . This watch is a tribute to the King of Rock and Roll's 80th Birthday  thus the name Hamilton Ventura Elvis80 and I am pretty much sure that this watch will be one  of the collectible Hamiltons in the future.



Hamilton Ventura Quartz Elvis80,
P
hoto taken from Hamilton Webpage 



Hamilton Ventura Elvis80 Automatic
Photo taken from Hamilton Webpage



 Consider me a radical but I love to see this watch on a Titanium asymmetrical case. I think that would be awesome! and IF this watch would be on a Titanium asymmetrical case. it will  definitely  rock the baselworld!





Rock 'n Roll!









No comments:

Post a Comment