Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Have you already seen a Grand Seiko SBGL109 Cal 9S67 Automatic Watch?


    When this Grand Seiko SBGL109 Caliber 9S67 Automatic Watch appeared in my page, I was amazed because I have never seen a Grand Seiko with a Power Reserve 72 Hour Indicator! Since I don't have a  picture of the back case, I immediately researched over the internet to gather more information on the watch. I saw a similar watch with a stainless steel band and the case back is see-through. I presumed the glass is sapphire. 

    I shared the picture of this watch because I believe that this watch is worth sharing. 


Photo taken from my fb wall.



     I love the way how the watch looks. The simple design of the dial is mysteriously attractive. It has the power to attract. This is a very beautiful GS created by Seiko that I have seen  so far. 

   Since no other country in Asia except for  Japan has dared to produce watches, I hope Seiko will continue to innovate and create more new mechanical timepieces in the future.
   



No comments:

Post a Comment