Wednesday, July 23, 2014

FS: 1919 S Buffalo Nickel Coin VF



     Honestly, I find it hard to write something new because of what's happening around the world now. A tragic onus just happened in Ukraine two days ago and I can empathize with the feelings of the victims relatives. I hope and pray that everything will be fine in the coming days. I feel tired of reading and watching any sad news.





     Now, I am posting a 1919 S Buffalo Nickel Coin for sale. The price is $80.00 Free Registered Shipping around the world. I accept Bank wire transfer only and no Paypal please. 





     On the year of 1919,  some events happened in America and I think the best thing happened was on February 26, 1919. There was an act of the United States Congress that establishes most of the Grand Canyon as a United States National Park.




No comments:

Post a Comment