Monday, July 14, 2014

Breguet exhibits in Frankfurt, Germany until August 28, 2014



    For all the watch aficionados out there, Breguet exhibits in Frankfurt, Germany. The exhibit will last until August 28, 2014. Breguet partners with Bucherer on this exhibit and you can find the selection of  the Classic, Tradition, and the Reine de Naples collectible timepieces in the Bucherer salons.
 
   There is a Special Highlight of the exhibit on Saturday July 19, 2014 dedicated to the Tourbillon and with the presence of a Breguet Master Watchmaker.

    So, what are you waiting for? Book a plane, a train, or a bus ticket now to Frankfurt, Germany! :)

   And I wonder if Breguet will serve a Filipino delicacy like Biko with Peanuts (sticky red rice mixed with coconut milk and topped with caramelized brown sugar and crushed peanuts) during the exhibit?














All photos are taken from my fb wall.

    Someday, I hope (fingers-crossed) I can go to any watch exhibit around the world and I will definitely post all my experiences here in my blog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment