Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A Vintage Rolex Endlinks 58 for 7205 or 7206 Rivet Endpiece used for Old Sports Watch Model

I am sharing a photo of a Vintage Rolex Endlinks 58 for reference. These endlinks are used for 7205 or 7206 Rivet Bracelets for Old Rolex Submariner Models.
When shipping a small item with HIGH VALUE, I always use EMS Parcel with 2-3 days delivery to the USA or 5 days delivery to any European nations. Sometimes, I use FEDEX and declare the item as "A part" of a watch because FEDEX do not accept watches. I oftentimes shouldered the shipping additional costs because I want my items to be safe and I want to provide a fast delivery to all my customers.
Good morning! buongiorno! I am serving coffee for everyone! Please find your own seat. Thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment