Saturday, October 22, 2016

Vintage Rolex 16753 Nipple Dial Caliber 3075 For Sale!




     I can't think of anything to post today, so I might as well sell something! :) Here is a Vintage Rolex 16753 Nipple Dial for Caliber 3075 for sale. There is a discoloration between the 7th and  the 8th hour markers. One feet is missing. I am selling this for $350.00 shipped thru EMS around the world. Please again take note that I don't have Paypal anymore because I went back home to our province. There is no big banks here that accept Paypal payment. You can email me at jtmollaneda@yahoo.com. You can also use the buttons on the left side to send me an email but for faster communication, please email me at my yahoo account as I check it on regularly.   





     This is a used Vintage Rolex 16753 dial. It has some small scratches on the dial. This is all Original Rolex dial. I don't accept return or refunds. Please look closely at dial before you decide to buy it.






Buy It Now! 




No comments:

Post a Comment