Monday, October 10, 2016

Vintage Hamilton Military Manual Winding Watch Not Working For Sale!




     I have a newly acquired Vintage Military Hamilton Manual Winding Watch which is not working. I don't have the luxury of time to visit any watch repairman as of the moment. The dial of this watch is still in good condition though the second hand needs to be replaced. The plastic crystal has a crack. The measurement of this watch is as follows: Length is 20 cm. lug to lug and the width is 18 cm. without the crown. This watch was manufactured during the 1980's. 







     The case of the watch is still in good condition but there are small dents and scratches due to wear. The lumes on the hour and the minute marker are all original.






     If you want to buy this watch, I am selling it for $300.00, shipped through EMS. I do not have a Paypal anymore as I relocated my residence from Manila back to our province. We have no big banks here to accept Paypal deposit. You can email me at jtmollaneda@yahoo.com. 





     
     Again, this watch IS NOT WORKING. The movement has to be cleaned and the balance wheel has to be checked. 



No comments:

Post a Comment