Thursday, July 17, 2014

Men's Omega De Ville Caliber 1532 Quartz in Two Tone Wristwatch


    If you have read some of my posts, you will notice that I prefer buying and selling mechanical watches over battery operated watches. The main reason is, there is a wider availability of original mechanical parts than the quartz movement. Yes, there is an available replacement quartz movement for your broken quartz movement but is it an original swiss quartz movement? If that replacement quartz movement needs a servicing, will the store that carries the brand of your watch service it? I am pretty sure that the answer is no. 

    When I bought this watch, I told my technician to open the movement before I will decide to buy it. The watch quartz movement did not disappoint me. It is stamped Omega with the caliber number printed on it. 




We do not polish our watches because most of our buyers want that their watch remain unpolished.  The bezel is a solid 18 Karat Gold .







The bracelet can fit a 7 inches man's wrist. The clasp has an Omega logo stamped on it.




Both the outer and the inner side of the back case is signed.  The Omega quartz movement is in good condition.










The crown has an Omega logo 





Happy Viewing!





No comments:

Post a Comment