Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Vintage Omega Speedmaster Automatic Chronograph Wristwatch


   This Vintage Omega Speedmaster Automatic Chronograph Wristwatch is keeping time. All functions return to zero. A nice sports watch.




    The movement was serviced before the watch was listed in my auction site. I think I sold this watch to a gentleman from the Netherlands.

    A year ago, I shipped another Vintage Omega Sports watch to the Netherlands and my shipment was hold by the customs in Netherlands because the buyer did not pay the taxes for that watch. I returned the money of the buyer through Paypal and I requested EMS Philippines to negotiate with the Netherlands Post to ship back the watch to me. EMS Philippines told me that the Netherlands Post has agreed to return the watch, but until now, I have not received back the watch. I lost around $1600 for that transaction. With this experience, I have some apprehensions now of selling a watch to someone living in a nation with strict customs laws and regulations.




No comments:

Post a Comment