Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Vintage1967 Rolex Submariner 5513 Watch Case


    Good early morning to everyone! I cannot sleep so I will make use of my time by posting this Vintage Rolex Submariner 5513 Watch Case. This watch was produced on the last quarter of 1967.







There are scratches on the watch due to wear or maybe carelessness.




    The inner side of the outer case has some remnants of corrosion. The threads are in good condition and the watch closes tightly.







    The model number can still be seen with the naked eye. The seven serial number begins with 18. I remembered that when I was photographing both the serial and model numbers of any Rolex cases, I have to kneel down in front of the watch case. It was like praying for the watch case to do well in auction. :)




I felt sleepy now. Maybe it is now the perfect time to dreamland. Happy Viewing!




No comments:

Post a Comment