Sunday, June 15, 2014

Vintage Rolex GMT Master 6542 GMT Hand



    I was able to find some of the Vintage Rolex Parts photos from my old computer. I am sharing with you a collectible Vintage Rolex GMT Master 6542 GMT Hand. Although the item is tiny, it has a huge importance to complete the set of hands of a Rolex GMT Master 6542 Watch. This is relumed. This was sold 6 years ago to a gentleman from Italy.



     
    If you feel you like my post(s), please click the google+, facebook, and twitter icons below each post. It will definitely help me strive to post and share more of Vintage Collectibles items. :) This post took me 5 hours to finish because of a slow internet connection in our province. I think I have read in Rappler that some Philippine Senators are questioning some SMS and internet service providers in the Philippines if the service they provide is commensurate with the fees paid by Filipino SMS and internet users. Anyways, thanks again for viewing!




No comments:

Post a Comment